Look at the glasses below. They are exactly the same, but different people value them differently. What about your life? How do you see him?
Let's try a simple exercise. I use it when things seem to fall apart, like accidentally deleting a draft of an entire book (yes, it's happened to me...).
But after this exercise, my attitude changes and I gain new strength!
Do the exercise:
- Choose one personal problem that you are dealing with these days.
- Then answer yourself: what can you learn from solving it?
- And finally: give your trouble a name! Name its essence!
- I have endless backlogs and am bombarded with lateness letters.
- By dealing with the catastrophe of unfinished business, I will learn a) how to work more efficiently, b) how not to take on a million tasks at once, and c) how to cope with stress.
- And I can call this trouble "a trouble that will help you work with your head"!
…And yes, this is a very personal example. This happened to me this week. 🙂 So it's your turn. What problem-not-problem do you have?