...of this blog and most of my work. Under the thunder - thank you all!
Who came up with the name for this blog and was my first editor.
Who edited probably 99% of all the texts I wrote and edited them damn fantastic!
Whose blog Supergentis.lt in 2012 encouraged me to take on my own challenges and start my own blog.
Who, without knowing it, introduced me to the basics of coaching and taught me how to better help my readers.
Who taught me to look at creativity more responsibly.
Who taught me to work hard and with whom (and Alex) I created the first training projects.
- Dawn for Dundulyta for the layout of the first edition of "The Lazy Manifesto", posters, a mountain of other design works;
- Gediminas Kaziukaičius, for correcting the first edition of my Manifesto, which enabled it to be published so quickly;
- Jurgita Špakovskaja for comics translated into Lithuanian;
- Vilgaila Narkevičiūta for creating tests in articles;
- Brigitte Reklaitte for text editing;
- Lauryna Abraityta for tools illustrations;
- Ernest Romeika for several technical tools;
- For the first buyers of the Lazy Manifesto, whose courage helped me publish the book not only in electronic format, but also to get it to publishers;
- To all the people of Debesy, who shared their stories...
...And a bunch of other cloud dwellers! Thanks to you too!!! ❤️